This is a great option for people who want to spend a lot of time in the water.
Pool tags must be purchased at one of our 11 open pool locations. Children 15 and under, who are City residents, are able to swim for free this year.
There are no refunds for pool tags. Replacements for lost or stolen tags must be purchased.
City of Pittsburgh Residents
- Note: To buy this pass you will need proof of your City residency.
- $60 for a Family of Four; $10 for each additional member
- $30 for an Adult (16 years and older)
- $20 for a Senior (60 years or older)
- Free for Children 15 and younger who are City Residents
- Free for Disabled veterans, activate duty military and activated reservist guard members.
- City of Pittsburgh residents who receive government assistance can buy tags at a 50% discount. A case print-out and Proper ID are required to receive the discount.
- $45 for Adults or Youth
Daily Admission Fees
If you just want to swim for a day, you can pay for a daily admission ticket at any pool.
- $3 for youth (3 to 15)
- $5 for adults (16 years and older)
SAVE TIME - Fill out your 2022 Pool Tag Application before you head to the pool to purchase your pool tags! Please note: these applications are only accepted in person at one of our outdoor Aquatics Facilities from June - September.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
12-1 PM: Adult Lap Swim*
1-7 PM: Open Swim
7-7:45 PM: Adult Lap Swim*
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays (Holidays: Juneteenth Observance 6/20, July 4th, Labor Day)
12-1 PM: Adult Lap Swim*
1-5:45 PM Open Swim
Outdoor Pool Rules
- Everyone entering the facility must present a pool pass or pay daily admission even if you do not plan to swim. No re-entry without proof of admission.
- Children under the age of 6 must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older at all times.
- Patrons should inform the aquatic staff of any life threatening medical conditions.
- No person with signs of illness or disease, or with skin rashes, or sores may enter a bathing place except when certified by a physician not to have a disease in a communicable stage. (ACHD, Article IX)
- Appropriate swim attire is required in the pool and on the deck area. No street clothes, jeans, cargos, sweats, socks, etc., are permitted in the pool. Patrons wearing diapers must wear a swim diaper.
- All patrons must shower before entering the pool.
- Inflatables and flotation devices are prohibited. Only U.S. Coastguard approved lifejackets allowed.
- Toys, noodles, and aquatic exercise equipment may be permitted at the discretion of the lifeguards.
- Chairs and strollers must be kept at a minimum of 10 feet away from the pool side.
- Food and drinks are permitted in designated areas. No glass containers.
- No drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping, electronic cigarettes, or chewing tobacco.
- No weapons, fighting, profanity, or abusive language.
- Non-swimmers must remain in shallow water no deeper than chest level.
- Patrons in deep water may be subject to a deep test. Lifeguards reserve the right to retest at any time.
- No diving in the shallow water.
- No spins, flips, or backward entries into the water.
- No running, horseplay, head or neck grabbing, pushing, throwing, or sitting on shoulders.
- No underwater distance swimming or prolonged breath holding.
- Please refrain from talking to lifeguards while in the chair. Safety is our first priority.
- When thunder and/or lightning is present, evacuate the pool and deck area immediately. Pool will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.
- Citiparks is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Aquatic staff may alter or modify any rule to ensure patron safety.
- Violations of any rule or failure to follow instruction of the aquatic staff may result in suspension or loss of pool privileges.
Please see the Head Lifeguard with any questions or concerns.
If further assistance is needed, please contact the Aquatics Office at 412-323-7928 or email@example.com.