Are you in the mood for a sweet, fruity treat that's so adorable you'll feel bad eating it? Look no further than these Bite-Sized Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts! With a pre-made sugar cookie crust and your favorite fruits on top, they're easy to make and guaranteed to impress your friends (and Instagram followers). Whip up a batch and watch as your taste buds do a happy dance! Just be warned: these tarts are so cute, you might feel guilty for taking a bite. But trust us ... it's worth it!
Bite-Sized Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts
- 1 package of pre-made sugar cookie dough
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 2 tubs of whipped topping
- Fruit of your choice, sliced into bite-sized pieces (we like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and kiwi)
- Press 1-inch balls of the sugar cookie dough into cupcake tins. Lining the pan with paper cupcake liners is optional. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Whip the cream cheese and then mix in the whipped topping.
- Once the cookies are cooled, pipe or drop a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture onto each cookie.
- Top with fruit and enjoy!